Solar Animation out of register

Created a solar animation. Have done them before with no problems. But this one shifted the whole drawing up and to the left so that only about the top left quarter of the QT frame showed the bottom right quarter of the animation. The thing renders and exports accurately, so I don't get how it could be out of register in the solar animation. Ideas?

This is known issue with QT6.3, and I have already put in a fix for it in upcoming VectorWorks10.5.

For now, I think you can one of three things to get around this problem:

1. Fall back on early version of QT such as 5.x. 2. Export this movie from VW's "Create Animation" command from the menu.

3. Change your drawing from perspective view to ortho.

Sorry about this.

Thank you. Going back to QT 5 is not an option for other reasons. Guess I'll wait till VW 10.5....

Since you sound like a VW engineer, can I put a bug in your ear about QTVR? I need that soooooo badly. It creates wonderfully small files that are soooo useful, especially in the round buildings I design. An orbit animation is just not the same thing. Seems like the work involved wouldn't be dramatic, since all the rest of the QT support is there. It would make a HUGE difference for my clients. If you get me this, I won't grumble about anything else ever (or for at least a month). Thanks.