Window Record - Window Type

Kevin

I can add this to the wish list.

Meanwhile, you will need to edit the Window Record and add the field "Configuration" and type in the configuration in the data field when you insert a window.

Go to File>Architect Preferences.

Select VA Records and Schedules.

Add the field to the window record it the top section.

When you include the config field, and click on OK, you'll get a message asking if you want the window schedule to be updated also. Select Yes.

Then go to the Window Schedule in the bottom section and click on Edit.

You can adjust where the fields are displayed in the window schedule thru this dialog box.

Thank you Katie.

I already did what you suggested before I wrote my message. I do not see any method to position the columns other than the heading and subheading fields.

By default, the program places the Window heading at the left. Then comes Size and then General. I logically assumed that if I gave my new column the heading of Window that it would find itself in that area. This is not what happens.

The schedule now creates another Window heading at the right of my schedule so that I have two Window headings with my new column of Config. under that second major heading of Window.

Is this how I am supposed to change the position of columns? If it is, what am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.

[ 10-30-2002, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Kevin ]