lisagravy

'Binding' Vectorworks drawings

Is it possible to 'bind' a Vectorworks drawing with xrefs on export, so that all the xrefs are absorbed into one single drawing file - while also retaining a Vectorworks format rather than exporting to DWG? 

I know when you export to DWG, the option exists to 'Export Design Layer Viewports as separate files', which provides the option of this function in the dwg export. In this instance, the consultant I want to send my files to also uses Vectorworks, so I don't need a DWG export - I just want to 'Save As' or export a Vectorworks file as a copy essentially, but in a bound version with all the xrefs included.

As a workaround, I can delete my references and absorb the content - but without first saving a copy of my file, this affects my original referenced file, which I want to keep set up in it's current state. I just want to essentially 'package' the information as an export so it can be easily transferred to someone else also using VW. Is there an easy way to do this that I'm missing?