Title Blocks for Different Size Prints

Hi Everyone,

I am struggling with using the template title blocks in the program. I am using version 10.5.

I print out drawings on 8.5x11 and also 11x17. I have a title block that I'm using for the 11x17 size prints which seems to be working in terms of size. But I have not been able to find one, or even one that I can scale properly, that works for 8.5x11. the proportions are wrong so the scaling does not seem to work. I would also like to find a title block for 8.5x11 which allows me to use a landscape orientation with the sheet information on the right side. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, whatever title block template I use seems to always print "revisions and issues" off the page and over the grid lines. I have gone into the "group" and deleted this text - but it still shows up when I print. Also, the date shows up wrong half of the time and I can't seem to get rid of that either, although my preference would be to keep it in and have it be right! Any advice on this would be great as well.

Thanks in advance!

Nina

Nina

Try using 2 different title blocks on 2 seperate layers.

Set up a saved sheet for each page size and there you go.

Alternately, layer link the title block onto a different layer and change the layer scale on the target layer. Choose which one is visible and print away

BTW

This is a GREAT reason to upgrade to VW 11 because the viewports would handle this issue much more elegantly

Rick