Opening Error

We recently upgraded my copy of VW10.5.1 to VW11, there are 3 lincensed copies in the office for VW 10.5.1, but I have the only copy of WV11. The problem seems to occur at random, but occasionally when I open VW11 it will tell me to check the serial numbers because it is licensed for only one user. The problem I have with this is that I am the only one running VW11, and we only have 3 people that use VW at all. The first couple times this occured I checked the other machines and only one other seat was opened. What am I to do? I like VW11 better than 10, but it is a pain to open and work with when it does this.

pamela

OK, we finally figured out the problem...

Since there are 3 seats of VW, the office was set up that all 3 computers could asscess any of the 3 seats; and as I have the only VW11 seat with a specific serial number; one of the 2 others would open the seat with that serial number and thereby making it inaccessible to me. To solve the problem I now have a dedicated seat and the other 2 are shared by the rest of the office.

Hope this helps someone else, seems like such a small problem now.