Error Message: 1 or more operations aborted....

I'm getting an error mesage coming up in a project file. It states: "One or more operations aborted due to lack of memory" This annoying box comes to the foreground, weirdly enough only in certain views? Is it relatd to saved sheet views? If I go to other views & work it's okay. What is this?.

I'm running a PC 2.6 Ghz. SCSI U160 drives & controller. 512 MB RAM. File size is up there... 30MB. Using VW 10.5 Architect. Never seen this before... Anybody out there seen this?

Sure, switch to the sheet you are having a problem with. Then click on Save Sheet, and give the sheet either a new name, or the same name. If you use the same name, make sure you choose to overwrite the exisiting sheet.

No, it's just in top/plan view & seems to be only on one particular saved sheet view. This sheet view was created by VW during the setup process in VW Architect. Could I recreate a new saved sheet view of the same thing?

This warning box keeps returning in that sheet view, even if one zooms in or out, pan around, etc., no matter how many times one hits the OK button.

I'm using VW Architect 10.5.1

Thanks for your reply. I re-created the sheet using your advice & it worked for the most part for about 12hrs. The same routine started happening with another sheet view, (at almost the exact time of day too... go figure), only now along with the warning, VW crashes when I edit symbols (symbols that shipped with VW). It also crashes now when I select a particular type of wall(created with the wall plug-in) & try to change the line weight. This program behavior reminds me of CorelDraw 7 under Windows '95. This shouldn't be happening. This is simple stuff. Is this a memory thing?

..sounds like I have a corrupted file. So this is the project file that I've spent 2 months working on? What do I do now? The file is stored on local drives. I do incremental backups so I have copies of the file in it's chronological stages going back about 5 days. Should I apply for a research grant to troubleshoot this? This is so frustrating. I just want to get this job done.

Scott,

Our engineers can take a look at the file and try to find what the problem is. YOu can email it or FTP it, or send it on a CD for us to look at.

Or, you can start copying your data layer by layer to a new document. You'd loose your sheets, and this would probably take a long time given the file size - I'm pretty sure you don't want to do this.

How long have you been experiencing the problem?

Did you import any resource into the drawing around the time you started noticing the behavior?

If you would like to email it, feel free to send it to me at katie@nemetschek.net. If you'd like to FTP it, email me and I"ll send you the ftp information.

If you'd like to mail it, send it to

Nemetschek North America

Attn: Katie

7150 Riverwood Dr

Columbia, MD 21046