Jump to content

Updates to localised VW version delays

Recommended Posts

I have just inquired about the SP3 update to VW 2017 after seeing it is now available - but not for Aus/NZ versions it seems. I'm told it will be available "in the next couple of weeks" because it needs to "modified and checked". I was previously able to get a SP straight off the VW website, but now it's saying I have an invalid serial. 

It seems bizarre to me that an update like this that would have been through a beta/release candidate phase and once released a distributor has to play catch up? Is there no co-ordination of updates with localized distributors so an update/major release can be targeted to a specific date? It's even worse (months) for a yearly release to be "modified and checked".. I'm not actually sure what the differences are aside from a few OzCAD plug-ins and local libraries, which are all downloaded anyway. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...