3D objects disappearing

I posted a message earlier about disappearing objects when using convert to lines or cut 3D section. I can't believe that our office is the only one having this problem. It happens on most of our jobs, but it is transitory and hard to replicate exactly. We now go back to version 9.5 when we need to get elevations with convert to lines. Is there any fix other than going back to the old version?

Fred Perkins

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

quote:

Originally posted by Fred Perkins:

I posted a message earlier about disappearing objects when using convert to lines or cut 3D section. I can't believe that our office is the only one having this problem. It happens on most of our jobs, but it is transitory and hard to replicate exactly. We now go back to version 9.5 when we need to get elevations with convert to lines. Is there any fix other than going back to the old version?

The problem has not been seen on Windows, so if you have access to a Windows machine, you could generate your renderings on that. But we believe we have tracked down the cause of the problem and will have a repair in our next release.