Resource Browser Bug?

If it's a feature, I don't like it! If I have the resource browser open when I quit VW (or even on some crashes), that resource file is permanently added to the end of the favorites list whether I want it there or not. I want my resources in persistent, numeric order. It's the only way I can find one quickly without having to look through the whole list and read each filename. When VW changes the favorites without me wanting it, that completely messes me up. Is this a bug or intentional?

Which resource file are you adding that is going to the end of the list?

Does the file go to the correct place alphabeitcally when you initially add it and then move to the end of the list when VW is closed?

What OS are you using?

Hi Katie,

I've had 15 Plumbing, and Residential furniture and Sitework Vehicles and various 08 windows go to the bottom. I set it up that the numerical ones are in order followed by the textures (maybe that's automatic), and then after what I described, I'll launch it the next day or whenever and find a numeric one at the bottom, and it won't go back without removing and re-adding it.

VW10.2 Mac OSX 10.1.5

THat shouldn't be happening.

You might want to try to reset the preerences in the VW Prefs Edit tab.

If that doesn't work, you may wnat to try removing the VW Prefs file in the preferences folder of the user home library folder.

If it still doens't fix the problem, you may wnat to run disk first aid after doing the above step and try again.