VW.8 to VW.10

Hi.

I'm faced with the horrible task of converting about 150 files from VectorWorks 8 to VectorWorks 10. Th problem doesn't lie in the conversion, because that seems to work just fine. However, these files have/had a number of fields attached to some of the elements on the drawing, and now I cannot seem to be able to change their Data contents. Some examples:

The titleblock is supposed to be generic, and it is inserted as a symbol into eack drawing. I have converted the original symbol to read under VW10, and saved it in the VW10 file that is referenced. However, the "Data" links such as the actual title of the drawing, and a large number of other fields - they've all lost their content links and I cannot edit any of them.

What do i do? How can I post some of these files for someone to look at and then offer suggestions?

Another example: we have alibrary of items that are 2D and 3D (took us a few years to get them all set up and catalogued). Each item would have anumber, a name, a location for specifying finishes, graphic content labels, etc... When the library got converted to VW10, all these fields have lost their content and cannot be edited. What do I do, or what didn't I do....? I don't want to have to redo the entire libabry of elements, a dI'd rather not work this job in VW8 again....

Last note: each one of these fields used to tie into a large worksheet that would have the summary of the elements used for each assembly. This worksheet would update itself based on the fields enetered for the individual elemnts used - which, as I said, is gone. How would I address the worksheet update issue, assuming that the other questions are answered and actually solved?

Many many thanks!

nick.