Hidden Line Render Problems

I have been using Vector Works since it was MiniCAD in 1996. Since upgrading to version 10 on my Mac G3 with OS 9.2, I noticed that when I do a convert copy to hidden lines on something that has been drawn in 3d, Vector Works randomly omits certain objects. Even if an object has been duplicated several times, Vector Works will render some of them sometimes, and the others do not show up at all. Unfortunately, I am forced to do a lot of hidden line renderings in VW9.5. I find this unacceptable and hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

quote:

Originally posted by Adam E:

I have been using Vector Works since it was MiniCAD in 1996. Since upgrading to version 10 on my Mac G3 with OS 9.2, I noticed that when I do a convert copy to hidden lines on something that has been drawn in 3d, Vector Works randomly omits certain objects.

Are the objects that disappear always extrudes? Or possibly sweeps?

We've been able to duplicate this problem some of the time, but its sheer randomness has made it very hard to track down. It seems to be Mac only.