Export image - shifts page around

I'm running VW 9.5.3 on a G3 with OS X 10.112 and Quicktime 6

Every time I try of export as an image (regardless of the format: BMP, TIF, JPG, PSD), the "default" setting gives me a really crappy quality image - and as soon as I increase the resolution or the size (or both), I get an image that is shifted incrementally towards the bottom-right of the screen.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? In our firm, we find that we have to send a lot of "screen captures" or JPGs of the files we're working on. My current solution is to print to PDF, convert the PDF through Photoshop (and thus lose all my fills and colours, and 3/4 of the resolution) and save as JPG.

Someone please help me!

nick.

This is a problem created by QT 6.

VW 9.5.3 should resolve the problem.

Make sure the program you are running is VW 9.5.3 and not VW 9.5.2 or 1.

You can go to about VW either under the HElp menu (PC) or the Apple (OS 9) or the VectorWorks word in the upper left corner (OS 10.x).

If you are running VW 9.5.3, you may want to go back to QT 5, although I don't think I've seen a case where VW 9.5.3 didn't fix the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply. As stated above, I AM running 9.5.3 and QT6. If you've never seen 9.5.3 generate this problem, I am honoured to be the first to point it out!

I cannot go back to QT5 for a variety of reasons, so please offer an alternate solution base. Please email me direct at <nborcescu@lord.ca> to expedite matters. I have reached a point where I really NEED to get these images out, and I hate to have to jump through hoops...

nick.

Nick,

If you need the problem addressed asap, you should contact your distributor in Canada, Paxar Technologies.

Check to make sure the version of VW is 9.5.3 by going to about VW.

If it's still 9.5.2 or earlier, then there lies the problem.