Local Mapping of Hatches Has Problems

I have been using the local mapping feature of hatches lately and there are many anomalies with the feature.

The first one I noticed was that I was losing the local mapping after printing the file with Quartz Imaging disabled.

The latest problem I am having is scaling locally mapped hatches. If your hatch is set to World Units it should appear correctly when copied and pasted to a layer of a different scale.

But if you do this with a locally mapped the hatch, it ignores the unit setting and only uses the I Length and J Length setting inside the local mapping, so the hatch appears incorrect at the different scale.

The work around is to uncheck the local mapping box, then the hatch rescales to the world setting, but you lose the local adjustment. Then you re-check the local mapping box to regain the local adjustment.

This is crazy. The I Length and J Length of the local mapping should automatically adjust to the new scale if the units are set to World Units.