Upgrade

No need for language Richard.

First of all, make sure it isn't a simple problem. If you are installing on a Mac, make sure the 5th digit of the number is a "M". If you are on windows the 5th digit should be a "W".

Sometimes the wrong slip of numbers gets sent out.

If that is all in order, make sure you aren't entering any "O"s in the number. Anything that looks like the letter "O" should really be a zero. (Yes, I know we really need a better font on the machine that prints these)

If you still can't get the number to work, give us a call so we can find out what the problem is. There have been instances where we have printed a bad number in the past, and it take all of a minute to test the number here.

One final note, there is an issue installing on MacOS X version 10.1.4. Due to a change in the OS, our older 9.5.0 CDs and 9.5.1 CDs before revision A25 will not work. If you have one of these CDs, you will need to boot into OS 9 to perform the installation. Once that is done, you can go ahead and run the program natively in OS X.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

Pardon me, frustration always speaks with forked tongue, yes when mixed type is used in serial numbers, the cursed slashed zero should be used, as much as we cad people hate it, figured it out for myself. Love program, was just frustrated, apologies to all, one shouldn't post rants to boards!!