Custom Visibility

This is a bug introduced in VW 9.5.1 (Windows only). Anywhere the classes list is accessed in a dialog (Custom Visibility, Custom Selection, Saved Sheets), classes named with a hyphen do not show up (there is just one entry in the list, the word before the hyphen). This makes use of these features nearly impossible.

VectorScript seems to be immune, so dialogs generated by Architect/Landmark etc. are OK.

Can NNA Tech Support give an indication if this will be addressed before the next major release? It is affecting several of our large client installations (mostly the Saved Sheet part).

Regards,

Peter,

It will be addressed in the next forthcoming release. The best solution for the saved sheet implications of this problem is to use the main interface to set your active layer and classes. Then re-save the sheet with the current settings.

If this is a critical problem, I would have them use 9.5.0 in the interim.

When will that be? Your guess is as good as mine, but it will be announced in all the usual places.

At the moment the development process is still ongoing, so I don't think anyone here could accurately pin down date for you.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support