Plug-In From Script

Any clues regarding how to create a VectorScript Plug-in using a script and the VectorScript Plug-in Editor would be greatly appriciated. I followed the steps provided in the help dialog but it did not work. The script works fine when run simply as a text file but does not work when made into a plug-in with the VS Plug-in Editor.

I am sure I am missing some simple step not included or clearly stated in help.

Thanks in advance.

Sure:

Open VectorScript Plug-in Editor; select New; Enter name for plug-in and choose type(I tried both Command and Tool); hit OK; open VectorScript Editor and paste script text; hit OK, OK; use the Workspace Editor to add the command to a drop down menu; choose command from the drop down menu and it does not work.

Interesting...

I guess the next step is to see what type of Plug-in it is... It seems as though you are doing the right thing as I have created them from scripts in the past and the only different thing I do is adjust the properties and category of the Plug-ins.

Do us a fave, and paste the script here with a small description of what it does. I will attempt to create it on my end.

LOL... Yes, that is funny... I tried another example to ensure I was doing it right before my previous post, and I used the SAME script. And it worked...

I am now wondering if it could be a VW2012 thing. I am still using VW2011 by the way.

So, you have the 'peaked' wall selected before running the command?... I can't think of any other reason why it wouldn't work...

Yikes!