leader lines disapear when importing from autocad

I have had several problems exporting for printing purposes. Because almost no printing shops support Vectorworks, I had to overcome commercial printing by printing to Adobe.pdf files which most commercial printers can read. Of course there is no color support.

I have text boxes that disappear and line weights that change for some unknown reason. If I go back to the VW drawing and change the location of the text box and change the effected line weights to some other weight, then back to what I want, the re-print to .pdf, it usually fixes the problem. Sometimes it takes a couple tries.

Seems like the solution for most problems is given as "upgrade to the new version". I'm using 8.5.1 also and do not draw enough to justify spending more money. Even Microsoft provides patches and fixes for flaws in their software. I havent seen that kind of support from Nemetchek, but maybe I haven't found the right spot on the web site or something.

This probably doesn't help you but certainly lets you know that your not alone!

It can be very frustrating.