import/export "multistamp"?

we are frequently using this very tool of which i don't know the correct english name, in german it is called "multistempel" which would be something like "multistamp" in english.

i attached the icon of the tool.

well, here's my question:

we do have several special multistamps we created ourselves, e.g. there's one tat lets you stamp in and gives you a window where you can tpe in special measures etc. that are written into a database.

now the problem is that the stamp seems to be living in a drawing and cannot be exported.

you can export the databasethat is used by the stamp, you can export the smbol that represents the stamp including the variables (#number#), but ypu can't export the stamp.

as pur stamps are quite complex it alos is no option to create them from scratch in each drawing.

already we are having efault files, but once you improve one of zteh stamps while drawing you have to revert your current drawing later on into a new default drawing.

i would like to store a file with all the stamps on our network and access it from each machine.

that possible??