3D Modeling Graphical Issues???

C W

I've attached a few examples of graphical issues and wanted to share them with the community and tech guys with the hopes of getting some feedback.

The first one shows that when walls are sent to roof you can not place a window above a certain point without causing walls to expand beyond the assigned "send-to" layer. In this case I have a wall on the 2nd Floor layer and am sending them to the Roof on the Roof layer. Execution works but once a window is added and elevations reaches a certain plain, the graphics error.

Second image is double hung window with transom. All part have been assigned Style 1 to take on class attribute of color (Brown) but dividing-piece for transom does not take on attribute.

Also, after assigning window glazing to Style-Glazing 1 on all windows, any changes (Elevation, dimmensions, etc,) caused glazing, and glazing ONLY, to default to different class... causing me to then enter settings and re-assign class.