Monitor Mirroring and RenderWorks "Q".

I am a new customer of both, MiniCAD and VectorWorks 8.5.1 and my G3 is still in the shop getting hardware upgrades but i have been reading the manual and thinking about it. I want to know does VectorWorks support Monitor Mirroring? ie., dragging the tools palettes off onto the second monitor.

I have two Apple 17" Studio Displays. And... I am an Artist/Animator for the most part and was told that VectorWorks would render just fine with the Apple QD Interactive renderer however I use other serious 3D modeling and animation/special effects software like Strata Studio Pro and PiXELS 3D Studio and want to know are the rendering engines available in either of these programs importable to work with VectorWorks? I do however realize that Strata Studio Pro for instance has a, MiniCAD import function but have not been able to utilize my Mac to try it yet.

"RenderWorks" has been suggested however I still have to read up on it further yet here at the site. I was told that, "LightWorks" has been somewhat encorrporated into RenderWorks and that I didn't really need to acquire both of them and wish for someone experienced to please give me some advice. Do you think that acquireing "RenderWorks" an over kill? Or do you recomend it simply on the basis that VectorWorks will be a lot more versatile and usable as an animatable modeler importable into applications (Mac) like Strata Studio Pro v2.5.3/v3.0

Thank's if you can help... I want to score "RenderWorks" within the next few weeks but want to be certain that I won't be over killing in my efforts to pump VectorWorks to the level that I desire any modeling program to perform along side SSP ect..

Jerry Coloredpencilguy Baker

mngosevrs@aol.com