NURBS Sphere

NUrbs surfaces turn a light shade of green/gray.

If you have alot in the drawing, it may be difficult to see.

You may want to use class visibility to control what is visible on the screen so you can see these things in the future.

When converting an object to a nurbs, the object stays in the same place. It's just not a conglomerate of polygons like a 3d sphere object is.

thanks for the quick response.

i tried to turn on the class, but the only classes are none and dimension. When I convert a sphere to a nurbs object, the OIP says that the width, height and depth are all 0!

when i do the same procedure in the VW10 demo, it works fine. Any suggestions? maybe there's a VW preference that i need to change. i tried the 2d and 3d conversion ( low setting), but that didn't help.

Does this happen in a brand new empty file where nothing else is in the way? I do spheres and hemispheres all day long and never had one disappear. Does switching views to front, side, etc help it appear? When you first convert it to nurbs, does it at least stay selected so that you can change it's color to see it better?