12.5.2 upgrade-problem with WinDoor plugin

I have had a terrible time with 12.5.2 and wished I hadnt bothered upgrading. My latest problems are that when editing a WinDoor window in a wall, the vector script window opens across the bottom of the screen, then after a couple of seconds, if the wall has a texture applied, a corruption of the screen appears. This never happened before the upgrade and now happens every time I edit a windoor object. I have tried reinstalling 12.5.2 but this made no difference. Also the 12.5.0 version still on my pc now has the same problem.

I used the installer disk from NNA by the way as the down loaded installer would not work on my pc.

Curiously VW does not show up in the list of programs in the Add and Remove programs list in windows control panel so I have been unable to do an un-install to do a fresh clean install.

I would include a screen shot but I don't know how to attach one to this message.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Curiously VW does not show up in the list of programs in the Add and Remove programs list in windows control panel so I have been unable to do an un-install to do a fresh clean install.

That problem I have too. And in another list, the one where you can say with which program every kind of file must open, I have 2 times VW.