OpenGL crashes

Recently I've incountered a problem with VW crashing everytime I use OpenGL rendering with models that previously worked fine. The same file works OK at the office but when I open it at home it immediatly crashes when rendered. I tried to do a screen print of the error message but it wouldn't capture the message. Basicly..."VectorWorks has encountered a problem and needs to close. If your were in the middle of....lost...."yada yada.

I'm running an ATI "All-in Wonder" Radeon 7500 card. A while back I discovered the RF portion of the card (TV tunner) doesn't work but I don't use that often except for select graphics projects. Didn't think it should make a difference but defunct is defunct...what else? I ran a diagnostic utility and the card passed OK. So.....what ISN'T working properly that VW crashed when trying to render OpenGL? Any thoughts?

John

Did download and install the latest drivers from ATI and unfortunatly, it still crashes. I also checked with the mainboard manufacturere(MSI)for driver and bios updates and downloaded those but haven't had a chance to install yet. Will work on that later when I'm back on the home machine and see if it makes a difference.

John

• 2 weeks later...