VectorWorks 12.5 crashing

Hi, I have been reading the general discussion area about vectorworks crashing. I have a powerbook 1.33 768mg ram running OS 10.4.8. VW 12.5.0 It is very difficult to move forward doing any sort of design work as my program also keeps crashing. so far I have not made it past a site modeling exercise based on a book from Jonothan pickup. I have reinstalled, run DU etc. Any ideas or fixes. Thanks

Hi Katie,

The program was dumping me when i created a site model. The model would create, then as soon as I tried to edit it or take a snapshot I would get the error message program has unexpectedly quit, in the end to chicken to do any more so was by passing that part of the program.

Since then a few days ago I have been repeatedly verifying disk permissions, and have downloaded and used a program called "Cocktail" to clean up logs, caches etc. I have after this and after re creating the site model file seemed to be able to create a site model and play around with it in various forms.

I save every few minutes and can make progress with the machine crashing much less often.

If it happens again I will keep more detailed info and get back to you. Thankyou.