Sketch Rendering

Is it possible to use different line rendering qualities in the same design layer?

In a drawing of a fence that includes square-cut wood and bamboo, I would like to draw the wood with straight lines and the bamboo with slightly wavy lines. Is this possible or can VW only apply a sketch rendering technique to an entire layer?

Marc

If you click select an object and look at the render tab of object info, you'll see at the top you set an overriding sketch style per object.

In your case i'd make a more wavy style for and set the bamboo to that, then have everything else render to your other sketch style.

If you want the wood to not sketch, select those items and under the Render tab, set the sketch style to none. Set the overall drawing or just the bamboo pieces to the wavy sketch (like iboymatt suggested) and go to View>Render>Sketch.

Thank you Katie and iboymatt. Your advice works perfectly.

One problem, though. Although I can no draw an uneven line within straight ones in the Design Layer, when I import the design to a Sheet Layer with a Viewport, the viewport is set for only one rendering style and it all goes to either wireframe or Sketch. Can a design layer with both wireframe and sketch options be imported into a sheet layer for printing?

Marc