Bug Submit area

I agree. I've seen posts by others on the same bugs that I've submitted. The downside, understandably, is that it's more burden for the bug extermination team -- as in having to come into these forums to sift through our wonderful chit chat just to get to the core of a particular bug -- or the burden of re-posting it here. I want to make bug fixing as easy as possible for NNA staff.

How about just a read-only access to the bugs submitted that anybody can link to for discussion... well, then it's embarrassing for the disclosure of VW flaws for all prospective customers to see... tough one. confused.gif

True,

but a company that shows that it is not only falable, but willing to improve, and making every effort to do so is the current paradigm, dont you think.... Were I shopping for a new system, and found a site where bugs were discussed freely, and work arounds available until the next version arrived, i would see a company willing to improve, and striving to improve....

I would be a major factor in my purchasing that system.