VW Rendering disappears

I know I probably did something stupid...but I have been trying to trace my steps or just figure it out for 3 days. I set my views and the wireframe perspective is fine, except when I render it, it loads, and then the image goes blank!!!!! If anyone has a clue why this happens, I will love you forever. lol, I even made sure it wasn't my floor floating 10 feet up (cause thats happened too). I hope someone actually sees this post sometime tonight. ARGH...frustration...and finals. not a good combo.

Oh, and the rendering doesn't even load up all the way before it snaps to nothingness. I was using it earlier for another project and it was rendering fine. Whether its a preference I messed with, I'm not sure, but it's definitely the file itself. The 'Render Bitmap' tool lets me see it, but I don't even know what that tool means. I haven't been using VW for too long, but I'm not a complete retard.

HELP....help.

Apart from the obvious - that there is some large shape blocking the view (I once did this with an interior, where I had accidentally reversed the Z- and Delta Z values of a floor, so it filled up the entire interior) - try copy/paste-in-place different elements into a blank document and render them for testing. I once had an experience similar to yours in an earlier version of VW. The culprit turned out to be a solid object, that for some reason spoiled the applications ability to render the scene.