Truss PIO - 2D Editing

Hello

I would like to be able to simplify the 2D symbol of truss generated with the VW Truss PIO. For simple hanging cards for technicians to use I would like truss to be a simple box of appropriate length without ladders or chords appearing.

I can achieve this by creating my own hybrid symbol, editing the 2D component, but had hoped to retain the simplicity of using the Truss PIO.

While simplifying the 2D truss I might decide on some plots to include some lacing (on try truss) to aid with accurately positioning fittings - obviously in the "A" or the "V".

My aim is to make slightly clearer plans - easy to use during load in.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Though the truss PIO is pretty useful in some instances, IMO, in its current state it really isn't a good "end-all" solution / replacement for accurate truss symbols. By using actual symbols, you not only can know where the lacing and such really is, but by creating symbols containing different classes you can accomplish exactly what you're wanting. I've found doing that to be incredibly helpful. My truss symbols contain different classes that not only allow what you're wanting, but also add guides and change the look of the truss for creating rigging plots. Food for thought for you...