Ganging Tool (Twofer) still broken in 10!

I just upgraded to Spotlight 10, and as near as I can tell the Ganging Tool (Twofer) still fails to display circuit containers!

This was a problem that I discovered when I updated from 9 to 9.5 and it was confimed. Several people on this board have also documented the same problem.

I had expected an bug fix update, and certainly expected that it would be fixed in 10. I have found a work around, but I would rather that the tool work correctly.

Does anyone have any idea when this bug will be squished?

I also brought up the problem a long while ago when I upgraded to V9. It was then explained to me that the towfer circuit (and other twofer info) containers had been changed from V8 to only automatically appear when the show container box is checked in the label legends manager. This was an apparent conscious design change which at the time (I was told) was to be under review for a possible change in VW10.It obviously has not been changed in the new Version and since I only use containers on twofers, I currently have to type in the container I want (circle) in the twofer OI box.

I also have some slow info. updates and other speed issues when using twofers in Ver 10. Nemetschek is aware of these and is supposed to be resolving them.

Steve