Optimizing VW Cloud Services and Dropbox for Business

I'm looking for some clarifications on the best way for a group of people to share VW Cloud Services Presentations when they are all also using Dropbox for Business.

Upon install each VW User gets their own Vectorworks Cloud Services folder that defaults to their USER FOLDER.  I understand that each user could continue to create VW Cloud files here and pick and choose which files they want to share with specific other users.  However, with this method files that have not been shared are invisible and inaccessible to everyone else on the team.   This is essentially how we have used the service to date.  At this time we have not attempted to do much sharing of these files.  That leaves me with questions.

Each of us can integrate our VW Cloud Services Account to our own Dropbox Account which is part of a larger Dropbox for Business Account allowing the VW Cloud App to navigate into our full folder structure of Dropbox including both shared and personal folders.  If we were to create a VW Cloud Services folder in the shared section can everyone simply locate their presentations in this folder?  Can I place my VW Cloud Services files in the respective Project Folder we already have established for each of our projects? Will everyone be able to open these files no matter who created them?  In this setup does it matter if they are shared between users inside of the app?   Do two people have the ability to work on the same files simultaneously?

What if each user modified their Default VW Cloud Services folder to a common shared folder in our Dropbox folder structure?  Can the application handle that much integration or can it only manage the sharing that occurs inside of the app?

My goal here is to promote the use of VW Cloud Services presentation tools amongst my whole team.  I'd like to place our VW Cloud Services files in the same Dropbox folder as all of our related project files instead of some common folder dedicated to VW Cloud presentations.  I might like to have a location where past presentations can be opened and reviewed by anybody in the office without having the rely on the creator of that presentation to have specifically shared it to everyone who might like to open it or review it as a sample file one day.  I'd also like the ability to pass off development of presentations from one person to another without necessarily, again, relying on the original creator to go through the act of specifically sharing it to that person.  What I want is to essentially be able to work with VW Cloud Presentations amongst my whole team the same way we work with .VWX files and .VWXP files within our Dropbox for Business folders.  Can I do that?  If so, is there an existing resource that might help me do that?   I've poked around the standard repositories of VW information and I'm not finding what I need readily available.   Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

Joe