EXPERIENCED VECTORWORKS DRAFTSPERSON FOR HIRE

Currently seeking freelance or part/full-time employment opportunities. My professional experience with Vectorworks Architect has covered over 15 years. And while 2D technical drafting of an architectural plan set is my wheelhouse, I’ve modeled a number of projects and am developing my 3D skills presently.

Additionally I’ve worked extensively in the construction industry from the position of a general carpenter to that of a site superintendent on high-end large scale custom homes and several commercial projects; with a commitment to quality, attention to detail, and a holistic mindset throughout. In turn my perspective towards drafting is guided by an intricate understanding of the design-build process and provides a point of reference for various studio-related tasks; such as coordinating plans with outside consultants, reviewing takeoffs/schedules/shop drawings, or studying various code requirements.

If you’d like to discuss an opportunity please message me directly via my Vectorworks profile.

Thanks!

Cory

Edited by CW2020
  • CW2020 changed the title to EXPERIENCED VECTORWORKS DRAFTSPERSON FOR HIRE