Interiorcad - edit drawer.

Good evening,

I am new to vectorworks and interiorcad and trying to learn it. With interiorcad I made a kitchen cabinet with drawers. I want to edit one of the drawers (to move it a little bit higher, because now drawer runners are just with the bottom edge of the drawer front). But I can't find, how to do that. Is it possible to edit current drawer or I need to delete it and make a new one?

Thankx for all the help.

On 3/26/2024 at 9:48 AM, Laukutis said:

Good evening,

I am new to vectorworks and interiorcad and trying to learn it. With interiorcad I made a kitchen cabinet with drawers. I want to edit one of the drawers (to move it a little bit higher, because now drawer runners are just with the bottom edge of the drawer front). But I can't find, how to do that. Is it possible to edit current drawer or I need to delete it and make a new one?

Thankx for all the help.

Hi, 

You could enter the dimensions in the space "A", or you can click "B" to translate the linear descritor to numbers. 

Here is the link of IC2023 manual: https://icmanual.scrollhelp.site/im/2023.a/division-tab

image.png.122f7d900beb3e88295401c66f3a891c.png

Hopefully it helps. 

Regards, 

Nap