Remove Unnecessary Scrolling of Navigation Palette

Kevin McAllister

Question

Please continue to remove unnecessary scrolling of the Navigation Palette. I'm sure this used to be a Wishlist Item but I couldn't find it. This type of scrolling happens during certain tasks. My specific example happens when Sheet Layer Viewports are updated but there are others. My personal preference would be for the Navigation Palette to never scroll unless I actively scroll it.

Here's my specific example. I have a file with many sheet layers to illustrate various scenes in show. Each sheet layer has a perspective viewport that needs updating and a plan viewport that updates automatically. Sometimes I have to update a few in a row, so I select the sheet, select the viewport and then click Update in the OIP. Moments after I do this, the sheet layer pane of the Navigation Palette scrolls until the current sheet layer is at the bottom. Because of this I need to scroll up to select and activate the next sheet layer. This should be unnecessary and the Navigation Palette should not scroll when a viewport update is performed. I've attached a video.

Thanks,

Kevin

• Like 4

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet