Possible to Edit Redline Status Report?

paige s.

Hello - 

The Vectorworks Redline Status Report is great but is missing some key information for our workflow... "Assigned to" and "assigned by" is necessary information for our remote workflow & collaboration efforts. Is it possible to edit the redline status report? I have not been having luck so far on that front. I have been able to recreate it manually except I have not been able to figure out how to get the manual report to pull closed redlines...

Any insight is appreciated.

Edited by paige s.
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

It is possible, the report is a standard worksheet.

I am working on the german version so I hope I can make it clear, the object filter row (in german "Filterzeile von Objektlisten") is hidden in the report that's created, you need to activate it in the menu View (its "Ansicht" in the German version)

You have to add two Column and set the parameters in all filter rows to ='Redline Object'.'AssignedTo' and ='Redline Object'.'AuthorizedBy'

After that you can turn the filter row of.

I hope my german screenshots do help.

Bildschirmfoto2024-03-07um20_17_47.png.fa745026561af15b7d9e0b3fbf74e981.pngBildschirmfoto2024-03-07um20_18_20.png.91f955e5cdee07b4a59860edb7de0942.pngBildschirmfoto2024-03-07um20_18_10.png.ed857fb052ea849d95ecfd65c62129ff.png