Project Sharing: check out issue

Fcappello

Hi All,

I am Fabio, with my colleagues, we are working on a shared file in VW 2024.
There is an issue that action after action is blocking the file. 
When turning a class on the viewport or moving an object, VW says that the action has been blocked by the user ’ Tomoko’ but the current working file is under ’Tomoko’. 
Everyone has clicked on 'save and commit’ for their part of the file, however, the action alert is still appearing.
We have shut down the file, as well as Vectorworks, and when opening the project file again the issue persists. 
Please could you help me?
I have also attached a screenshot of the pop-up window.
Thanks
Best
F

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 16.34.00.png

@Fcappello

This happens to us at our organization a lot when we have multiple people on the drawings.  It usually happens when the commit is interrupted by a user closing the program before it has fully synced, or the cloud server holding the Project file (not sure if this is your setup).  

If you have Admin permissions, you can administrative release of "tomoko" from the viewport through Project Sharing.  File > Project Sharing > Object/Layers > (Select Specific user/object) > Admin Release. 

Please note that the work that the user made will be lost when this command is enacted.

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1