Storefront not publish on Floor Plans

Shortnort

This is very strange.....  Until yesterday this was not an issue.  But today, the curtail wall/storefront does NOT publish on my Floor Plan Sheets.  But.....

they publish on all of the other sheets.  I have spent so much time trying to figure this out, to no avail.  

Any suggestions?  Yes - I have checked the class settings, etc.  They actually display on the sheets, but don't print.

• 4 months later...
On 10/14/2023 at 7:18 AM, Shortnort said:

This is very strange.....  Until yesterday this was not an issue.  But today, the curtail wall/storefront does NOT publish on my Floor Plan Sheets.  But.....

they publish on all of the other sheets.  I have spent so much time trying to figure this out, to no avail.  

Any suggestions?  Yes - I have checked the class settings, etc.  They actually display on the sheets, but don't print.

Well - this is happening again!!!  I have tried everything I can think of - even using version 2023...  Still an issue - and I need to publish for Permit Review, of course. 

The first pic is the published version of the Sheet Layer on the right.....

image.png.38f2e0f20e22cf46f783ac4be1eeb18d.pngimage.png.19e73057501f90512992a42b5f8eb693.png

Thank you, but my issue is that my Sheet Layer displays properly, but it doesn't print out what is displayed on the Viewport.  This has happened once before and a solution was never forthcoming.

My storefront symbols appear correctly in ALL viewports, including elevations, perspectives, etc.   The storefronts print in other viewports, just not any of the plan related views.