Fixtures not responding in Vision

Hi all, beginner Vision user here. I've exported a VWX file into Vision with no issues - I have about 1/3 of my rig on Vision responding accurately with my console (avo pearl expert), but I'm not getting any response from the rest of the lights.. went through my DMX settings and patch on both the console and Vision, and everything is correct. Not sure what could be missing here - any insight is appreciated!

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Historically, Vision has had separate licenses for 1, 2, 4, and unlimited universes. But, I think they did away with some of these. IIRC, it's now just 4 and unlimited. But, I'd have to check with someone who knows the licensing better to confirm.

Could you take a screenshot of the About Vision dialog and post it here? That will have some of the license information which I can pass along and try to get you a response as to how many universes you have unlocked.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I decided to check in the code before getting others involved. It does look like you only have 4 universes. If you had unlimited, the Product would read Vision Unlimited. You should be able to confirm this pretty easily. If you want to upgrade to unlimited universes, you can contact our sales team or whoever your distributor would be.

Hope this helped with figuring things out!