Drafts person needed for shop drawings

Hello - 

I'm an architect and have done tons of cabinet drawings and have reviewed hundreds of cabinet shop drawings for projects both in New York City and Chicago I owned a design build firm in Chicago for over 10 years that focused on high end residential work. I am available as much or as little as you need. I can do 2d and 3d for you as well. Let me know if I can help.  Thanks Dan Menitoff

On 5/4/2023 at 9:24 AM, Custom Woodworking Company said:

Woodworking shop in NY looking for a remote draftsperson for 2D cabinet drawings for high end cabinets

Hello,

I'm a New York based architectural designer, with a fine art and hands-on construction background, who also does shop drawings. I'm also a Vectorworks trainer.

I've worked on many high-end residential, retail and museum exhibit projects involving a wide variety of millwork, metals, glass, plastics, ceramics, stone and composites, lighting, electronics and A/V equipment integration. Projects have included elements and components using water jet and CNC cutting, welding, etc.. 

I have an extensive portfolio and can select examples of my work, based on your current project needs, for you to review.

My schedule is flexible and I can work with your deadlines.

Let me know if you're interested and would like more information.

Thanks,

Jeff Harris