Global Truss Missing From Resource Manager

Alex House of Music

Question

I would really appreciate the addition of Global Truss in the resource manager since we currently own a large amount it of it. We bought Spotlight under the impression that you had almost every component of our warehouse but understand that there are a lot of products out there. We specifically own F34 and while you have those specs in the straight truss tool you don't in the Resource Manager. I do see Cosmic Global which is almost the same product but in terms of moving it later to Braceworks it seems important that we have all the same corner blocks etc.

On a similar note we have quite a few Absen X5 LED Panels and would request those be added as well. 

1 answer to this question

select the truss tool and then go to the drop down in the tool bar. that route accesses the truss in the libraries. I'm not sure off of the top of my head if what you want is there, but this route willed you bring objects onto a document. You do have to insert an instance of each objet, and from then on they are in the RM. Save a template file with your inventory.