In search of Vectorworks 12.5 license key

Hi all, 

I'm really hoping this bears some fruit... I studied CAD back in college but didn't enter the field. Afterwards I have been using my student version of Vectorworks for personal projects such as my house remodel, which I've been doing in stages over multiple years and is still in progress. 

Well, the dongle died recently and I cannot access my software anymore. I am getting ready for the next stage of my project, and need to be able to interact with my draftings, but I can't afford a new monthly license. 

All I need is access to the old Vectorworks 12.5, because that's what I'm used to. I don't need any new license. Does anyone have Vectorworks 12.5 Designer license that I can acquire? Thanks for any responses. 

• Love 1
  • 8 months later...

Hi there,

I know this is an old topic, but was curious based on the last post that was made if this is still available? I too am looking for a Vectorworks 12.5 license for nearly the same reason (used it to model my house many years ago and its what I'm used to). Thanks for your time!

Joseph L.