Vectorworks Design Assistant - Central NJ

RandyLee

Great entry level opportunity for VectorWorks professional to work in the Event Industry in a growing dynamic company located in Monroe Township NJ and serving companies worldwide. Small design department needs a design assistant to help with Resource management, department organization and company wide deployment and consolidation of drawings and sheets.  Looking for someone with VectorWorks skills to organize the Workgroup folders, Resources, records and reports within the resource library.  This is an entry level position with an exceptional opportunity for advancement and growth working with Fortune 500 companies designing events and trade shows. NMR Events is an established trusted vendor in the Event industry providing scenery, lighting, LED Video arrays, audio, cameras,  and the technology to link and manage all.  

• 1 year later...

Hi @RandyLee

I see your post is a bit older, nevertheless - especially since you work in the Event Industry which I live and breath - I wanted to touch base and send you some info about my work.

>>  Offering remote work with Vectorworks Architect & Twinmotion  <<

I have vast experience working on commercial & residential projects - international/national automotive trade shows, e.g. 7 years for BMW Group throughout Europe, as well as working on events, product launches, commercial spaces and brand environments ... as an interior architect, project & production manager, …

EMAIL

creative@gretheconnerth.com

SERVICES

• areas - commercial fit-out, trade shows, events, hospitality, retail
  • creative & strategic development
  • 3D modeling
  • real-time visualisations / renderings
  • technical production knowledge commercial fit-outs, signage & CNC
  • technical documentation commercial fit-outs

PROGRAMS with LICENSES

• Vectorworks Architect 1997-2024
  • Twinmotion 2019-2024
  • Adobe Creative Cloud / Membership

Looking very much forward hearing from you.

Cheers,

Grethe

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 01.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 02.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 03.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Production+Management+Automotive+Trade+Shows+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Signage+CNC+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Technical+Documentation+Automotive+Trade+Shows+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Technical+Documentation+Trade+Shows+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+TRADE+SHOW.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+ArchvizEvent+Environments.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+RETAIL SPACES.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PRODUCTS.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+COFFEE SHOP.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+AUTOMOTIVE.PNG