In this Example there are used some custom Nodes:
1. "GetSubstring" --> Search for a string inside another string and returns Position and count. This will be necessary to set them to a Text Style Resource.
2. "GetInsideChar" --> Returns strings which are inside specified characters (normally quote or double quote)
3. "GetSubstringExcludeQuote" --> Same as the first one, but it to not return text inside quotes
4. "GetNumberFromString" --> Search for Numbers inside a String.
5. "GetNextObj" --> Put This in a Wrapper and it will return the next object after this node. This is a great one!! Can be used also for input geometry inside a script network. Without naming or other smut.
This could be improved by further code (find standalone or text in word, find integer, find float, etc.) But It works for most cases perfectly.