What Is Solibri Direct?
- This two-way live-sync between Vectorworks and the best-in-class BIM model checking solution, Solibri Office, creates a live link between a Vectorworks BIM model and its corresponding IFC model in Solibri Office. For a video overview, click here.
With What Solibri Products Is Solibri Direct Compatible?
- Solibri Direct is compatible with Solibri Office. It is not compatible with Solibri Anywhere.
Who Will Benefit from Solibri Direct?
- Solibri Direct aids the IFC model verification and checking process in BIM model exchanges. Vectorworks Architect and Landmark customers who export IFC models for BIM collaboration, Architect and Landmark customers who perform clash detection, and customers to use Solibri Office to verify IFC exports will benefit.
Is Solibri Direct Compatible with My Version of Vectorworks?
- Solibri Direct is available for Design Series licenses of Vectorworks 2021 Service Pack 3, including Vectorworks Architect, Landmark, and Spotlight.
What Does the Solibri-Vectorworks Connection Offer Over Other Design Solutions?
- The connection offers an alternative to Autodesk’s offering of Revit and Navisworks. Connecting Vectorworks with Solibri does not require downloading and installing a plugin and does create a live link. Solibri Direct is a feature within Vectorworks.
Why Don’t I See Solibri Direct as an Option?
- Solibri Direct will not appear unless Vectorworks 2021 is up to date with Service Pack 3. It appears under Tools > Solibri Direct. If it still doesn’t appear, check this tech tip.