VW12 Classes Visibility

Recently uprgaded to VW12. Windows XP. Am having trouble with the Classes visibility dialogue box. After I make my changes, it takes A LOOOOOOOONG time thinking about them before returning to the drawing. If I have changed visibility of too many classes it simply lock up into "not responding" mode and I have to restart. Anybody else struggling with this? Hello, Katie?

What other applications are you running?

Does this happen in every single file?

Do you notice that it takes longer and longer the longer the application is open and you are working in?

Have you recently made any updates to your computer such as mouse or video drivers?

Hi Katie,

To answer your questions: There are several other applications on the computer, but normally VW12 is the only one open at the time. I have not noticed that the problem worsens with length of time the application is open. Yes, the entire computer is brand new at time of update, with a whiz-bang video card to speed up rendering (which it does.) What should I look for in the drivers?