DLDINYC

Looking for a student of architecture to set up a house drawing properly

Need someone to help me draw up my house in VW. I am proficient in 3D but really  don’t know how to set up the drawing properly for moving forward. I have the plan and some exterior elevations but need it set up as a proper VW drawing. Please send me qualifications. Willing to pay an hourly rate to get this accomplished. Should not be difficult if you know what you are doing. I use the program for designing light fixtures and interiors.

Still looking for someone to do this project. One of the people who responded is not coming thru with the actual work. This is still open for a qualified person.

I am interested if still available. I work only in Vectorworks do mainly houses and set up drawings with classes and layers.

Hi Larr, Thanks for getting back to me. At this point I think I have found someone. If anything changes I will keep you posted. Where are you?

Thanks

David

Hi David,
Thanks for the quick response. I am in Toronto, Canada. Good luck with the work. Let me know if you need any assistance, if anything changes.