Point Cloud to 3D Model

Hello--

So, we are doing a significant amount of done work on existing structures in order to eliminate doing hand measurements and then having to then redraw them in CAD.  Our system will give us numerous output options, one of them is a .LAS.  My other designer uses AutoCAD, I obviously use VectorWorks because I am an old Theatre Tech and despise AutoCAD.

Anyway, I am looking for the ability to automatically turn the point cloud into physical structure - not have to redraw or trace it.  I also can download a .OBJ mesh if it could combine those two items.  I would like to be able to place solar modules directly on the structure in a top view for layout work and have everything be in scale.  I don't care if I have to buy an add on or another version of VectorWorks to do this (Currently using Architect).  Right now I am laying out on a 500-600 MB Orthomosaic geotagged TIFF, and it takes forever because of the image in the background - and Architect cannot automatically size the TIFF with the geotags anyway, so I have to rescale it on import and then still do some measurements to get things in the right locations.

Anyone who has any thoughts or knowledge about this, your insights would be appreciated.