Spotlight 2016 - No Curved Video Screens?????

bhorv1967

Question

4 answers to this question

I spoke to someone at support a while back and it was mentioned this was going to be a feature added to 2016. Guess that didn't happen.

This is a much needed add to the software. Curved video screens are used more and more these days. Need a way to predict projector blends and screen distances when using curved surfaces.

I spoke to someone at support a while back and it was mentioned this was going to be a feature added to 2016. Guess that didn't happen.

This is a much needed add to the software. Curved video screens are used more and more these days. Need a way to predict projector blends and screen distances when using curved surfaces.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Who did you speak with specifically? I can correct them. I see no record of that feature on the schedule. Anytime you have a feature you're looking for us to add in the future, make sure to post it here in the Wishlist section and I'll make sure to get it logged for you.

Submitting this request now.