Scrolling through commands by double clicking

Jim,

Can you give a specific example of this in VW 8?

Note, VW 9 has keyboard shortcuts for most of the tools and commands out there, making it unecessary to hit a key twice to bring another key back, when you can just key the one key to make a tool active.

VW 10 is even easier since indepentant keys in stackings are able to have shortcuts assigned to them.

Say I wanted to offset a series of circles- I would have selected the offset tool & set parameters. Then pressed x and selected the circle. Pressing x again would have returned me to the offset command without having to move the curser. There were many variations of course. This is no longer possible in 9.5. So it goes.. Where can I get details of the new keyboard shortcuts... On a more positive note 9.5 is becomming [big Grin] more attractive to me; however I do think that releasing 10 prior to ironing out the bugs in 9 is a bit previous.. regards Jim

In Appendix A in the VW User's Guide is a comprehensive list of shortcuts. There are also some for LandMark and Architect as you will notice when you access a menu. The shortcut is displayed to the right.

You are welcome to change these shortcuts per the directions also in Appendix A via the Workspace Editor.