Wall Style Components: Fill Attributes - Bug?

Farookey

Hi All...

I believe that this is some sort of bug, but please correct me if I am wrong and this is how it should be reacting by design (VW2012)...

Components of a wall style do not seem to be able to 'Use Class Attributes' (UCA) for it's (Solid) fill in 3D mode. It can take the solid fill that is chosen manually, and will continue to take it even when the UCA option is selected. The class textures DO overwrite the fill (once set), but my main concern is for those who do not have Renderworks. Also, we may not wish to use a specific texture for the components, and would instead prefer a simple color fill.

UCA fill for the components seem to work fine for the 2D aspect, but not the 3D.

Please let me know if I am missing something, or if it is in fact a bug with VW. If so, can it be sorted in the next Service Pack?

Thanks...

Hey...

You can in VW2012. But not set by class. Hope this can be fixed. There, but not quite!

See the Screenshot...

It can be done, but in my case my Class setting is set to orange, not light blue. But it keeps what ever I had selected before setting by class...

Edited by Farookey