Runtime errors

While working on a drawing, in recieved a "visual basic C+ somethingerother runtime error". Which forced the program to shut down. This consistantly happened at the same point (3 times) After drawing a rectangle, I have the object selected and I am trying to change the fill color. In the attributes palatte, as soon as I hit the color bar the program crashs. I am using the windows version with XP pro, the system is a Dell933, with 512 megs of ram, 32 meg ATI vid card.

Question: I just remembered something. Would moving the origin point cause this????

This looks allot like bug #21985 which appears to be XP specific.

Try opening VectorWorks and immediately changing the default colors and then back again. (i.e. before you have selected anything, just go straight to the attributes pallet and change the color to something else and back again.)

Then see if you can get it to crash the same way afterwards.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

I also have a problem with Runtime Errors and are using XP (Professional). Mine says that the application has asked to terminate in an unusual way, then closes down. It used to happen whenever I tried to replace a symbol, but after I downloaded 9.5.1, it has been fine. However, now I am trying out an 'Artlantis' (rendering program) demo, and it happens whenever I try to export a file into Artlantis.